- What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you visit certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the computer’s hard drive solely during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and causing no harm to the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the session (session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and temporary and stored cookies can be allowed or blocked via the user’s security settings.
- What types of cookies do we use on our website?
We only use technical cookies. These are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and personalize the use of its different options or services, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the language or regional settings from where you access the service or use security features while browsing. The installation of these cookies is necessary for our website to function properly.
We specifically use the following cookies from WooCommerce, a WordPress plugin for the management of the online store. All information about these cookies is available here.
- woocommerce_items_in_cart: Cookie that helps to detect and save changes in the cart. Session.
- wp_woocommerce_session: Adds a unique code to each customer to identify their cart in the database. Persistent. Duration: 2 days.
- woocommerce_cart_hash: Cookie that helps to detect and save changes in the cart. Session.
- woocommerce_recently_viewed: So the “recently viewed” widget can work. Session.
- store_notice[notice id]: So that users can dismiss the store notice. Session.
As users of our website, by browsing you acknowledge that the information collected in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above will be processed.
- How can I delete cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: